Friday, January 01, 2010

F#@$ Christmas!

I spent Christmas eve on an uncomfortable chair in the Dallas Ft. Worth airport, I didn't see my luggage until a few days later, and I ripped my favorite (read: practically only) pair of jeans in the crotch. But my alcoholic family just drank a lot (Bloody Marys, Crown & Amp, a Miles specialty, rum and cokes, fruity things, you name it one of us probably drank it) and ate well (Black Angus, Morocco in Epcot, Shogun) and got through it all somehow (Robot Chicken's Beast and the Beauties helped). We saw Avatar, Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba, and a manatee fart. Seriously, I saw a manatee fart, and Miles said he even smelled it. I even saw my ridiculous future.

I made my brother some pretty sweet 'mostly French music mixes' for Christmas. "Making a great mix is a great feeling" says Andrew. Here they are:
  • Les filles adorent -PZK
  • Foux du fafa -Flight of the Conchords
  • Ca m'enerve -Helmut Fritz
  • Meme pas fatigue -Magic System ft Khaled
  • Ibiza (Marchesini & Farina Remix) -Desaparecidos vs Walter Master J)
  • Everytime we touch -David Guetta
  • Sens interdit -Ysa Ferrer
  • No future in the past -Nadiya & Kelly Rowland
  • Infinity 2008 (Klaas remix) -Guru Josh Project
  • Release me (Cahill club mix) -Agnes
  • C'est beau la bourgeoisie -Discobitch
  • Love is gone -David Guetta ft Chris Willis
  • Citoyen du monde -Tunisiano ft Zaho
  • Celle qu'il te faut -Kenza Farah ft Nina Sky
  • A la bien -Soprano
  • Jai ho (DJ Fisun remix) -The Pussycat Dolls
  • Flashback -Calvin Harris
  • Evacuate the dancefloor -Cascada
  • Ready for the floor -Hot Chip
  • No dice -Beirut
  • We are golden (Calvin Harris remix) -Mika
  • Animal (Punks jump up remix) -Miike Snow
  • Lex -Ratatat
  • Say what you want -Texas ft Wu Tang Clan
  • Uprising (Does it offend you, yeah? remix) -Muse
  • 1901 -Phoenix
  • Romance (Max Moroldo and Paul and Luke reloaded mix) -Fluxx & Lola
  • How soon is now (extended version) -David Guetta ft Julie McKnight)
So yeah. Here's hoping 2010 is all sorts of awesome. Tomorrow I'm going to be a college student again!

No comments: