Saturday, August 30, 2008

Less than a month...

Yesterday I called my mom in tears because McCain had picked a woman running mate and it is all over my friends! She assured me that it was nothing to worry about: Sarah Palin has less than no experience and will be the proverbial nail in the coffin for McCain. We hope. It's Obama's campaign to lose. Today I called Nevada residents to tell them to vote for Obama. Just for one hour, but it was more than nothing.

If things don't go the way I want them to in November (on my birthday eve! And I want a happy birthday...)...I won't come back. I won't come home from France. I'll live abroad and essentially expatriate myself!

Less than a month. Just over 2 weeks left at the silver shop job, about 2.5 weeks left in California, and I guess just a *scoche* more than that in the country. The South of France, here I come! I'm going to get as much volunteering for the Obama campaign in as I can before then! And then hope and pray.

I saw Ever After just now. That will be my life in France, hell yeah! Beautiful scenery, beautiful men, what more could I ask for?

No comments: