Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here we go!

TODAY: I decided I'm voting for Barack Obama, in the primaries and the general elections. For multiple reasons, the first being: he has good experience, gives off good vibes, and therefore is who I have judged to be the best candidate. I don't want my fabulously-feminist family members to interpret this as a betrayal. I mean, don't we want our first woman president to make it there on her own, and not use her husband (e.g. "wife-of-the-president" status as official experience) to get there? This isn't about identity politics here, this is about who has the most change potential. But would I vote for Hillary if she gets the nomination? Hell yes! Democrats who say they'll vote for McCain (or not at all) over Hillary are crazy stupid.
TOMORROW: I'm getting my thesis printed.
FRIDAY: I'm graduating!
THE NEXT DAY: The world.

No comments: