Friday, March 21, 2008

BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! slash Horrible Hook-ups: Phone Calls That Should Never Be Made

One. I've been making plans all day for the trip to Eugene tomorrow to see BARACK OBAMA speak! It's going to be off the chizzain. 4-7 people I LOVE and me waiting for hours to see the most eloquent man of our time speak LIVE! I'm peeing myself at the moment!!!!

Two. My brother calls at exactly 6:01pm to inform me that he indeed WILL be coming home the DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!! This after we were all excited that he would be coming home only to find out that his leave had been denied. SHIT! I started crying in front of clients. It was weird/bad news bears/awesome! Another reason I'm peeing myself and better start mopping up soon!

Three. AS IF THAT WEREN'T ENOUGH! Luke's party (in homage to Nicholas' horrible hair...: I hope someone burned that shit by now!) happened. HAPPENED! Oh shit was that shit happenin'! LOVE to Luke, Michael, Rocky, Tanzi, Phil the Shit, Scotty, Sophia, Chelsea, Ingrid, Tristen, Alisha, Nnamdi, Bisola, Monte, Matt, Dau, Shawn and ALL the hotties on the dancefloor tonight!

LOVE is spelled L-G-B-T. Truth is what I speak right now.

And finally, a final thought: when walking home drunk and lonesomeish by oneself at night (only because you're "one," and no one else is with you, not because you're particularly lonely or lonesome), don't, repeat DON'T call anyone you have any slight inkling to call. It was a horrible hook-up you're only thinking back to at the moment because it actually HAPPENED, and not because it was particularly good or wonderful, and so in all circumstances and cases SHOULDN'T be called. Pride yourself in going it alone, your own way, without crutches. Pride yourself in forging ahead, proudly and strongly and bravely alone. Pride yourself,...and don't under ANY circumstances, call ANYONE who isn't related or "related" to you. 'Nuff said.

Write, write, always write. Goo d night.

No comments: