Monday, March 24, 2008

Barack and roll!

Friday night: saw Barack Obama speak some amazing words with some treasured friends, both new and old. A. MAZING! He lives up to all the hype: eloquent, electrifying, energized, and right on on so many points and levels. I made a book, which I may publish up here, in which I had some friends, some random people write their thoughts, on Barack or anything at all. It was amazing because it got me engaged in conversation with some really neat people. Well, I went to see BARACK OBAMA speak, so it was a given that I would be surrounded by some pretty neat people! Two things were confirmed: I love people, and Barack is my candidate.

The next day my mom and I picked my brother up from the airport! It's always awesome to see him. We drove to Bend and that night I went out to a bar with my little bro for the first time ever! Happy 21 a little late Miles! The next day (yesterday) he was looking pretty sharp in his Class A uniform, even though everybody else in his friend's wedding party were wearing tuxes or (I hate to say it) hideous bridesmaid's dresses. Cherie was gorgeous though.

No comments: