Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Hot damn!

The 4th of July is going to be EPIC this year, because I just scheduled my flight to Philadelphia for 8:40 am on July 5th!!! This is really happening!! I am going to be in Niger a month from today... :O

Let's see, I've ordered a few pairs of shoes online which are on their way to me (Chaco's and a pair of Keens, which is based in Portland, who knew?), and I really should get serious about packing. AH!!

Miles comes home on Thursday and then we're having a big kegger here at the house on Sunday. Aunt Robin and Madeleine and Reid are going to be here!! Wahoo! Get ready, No Po, for the craziest party you've ever seeeeen (I've got 2 outfits)!

I went to Goodfoot with Alisha last week, Momo's with Hannah, (we also drank some Rogue beer down at the Saturday Market, holla!), Yur's awhile back, some dive bar downtown with Charlie, Helser's again with Megan and Belinda, (who's not imaginary...she's real!)...sucking the marrow out of Portland up until the last minute (yum, foodcarts)!

No comments: