Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A quick note

Feeling pretty accomplished right now. 3 apps to grad schools and 1 to a fellowship, in. Job, gotten. All in the first month of the year! And I'm going to celebrate with Sally and Barack this weekend/next week. But then the shit hits the fan and gets real. I'll be swamped from then until April 15th. Sorry friends, I won't have much of a life or time or energy to do anything but slink to and from work, study statistics, do yoga, and watch Battleground, my new favorite show (on Hulu). It's like my life on the campaign, except sexier, everyone has entirely too much time to just sit around and be stupid/snarky/beautiful, and sadder (the whole neglected kids and wife at home arc is really bumming me out). Oh, and did I mention that I'm broke? Ah, my 20s...

No comments: