Friday, September 26, 2008

I have arrived!

No thanks to the customs bitches at Frankfurt Airport. I was second in line and they closed it and told us all to join another line. I integrated into the line next to me and got up to second again and they closed that one! I went to the end of another line, just to watch them open the one they originally closed and see everyone just move over to that one. And I had a really short layover anyways. I follow the signs to where I need to go and there's another security check! I calmly showed my ticket and asked for a faster line, since my plane was (supposedly) currently boarding. The fast line involved getting felt up by a security woman (joke's on her: she had to touch my very sweaty armpits)! I basically ran a 1/2 mile to the gate only to find it slightly delayed and everyone just standing around. But other than that, no problems. Paris is awesome, and Aimee's teahouse, L'Oisive The, is SO CUTE! If you're ever in the 13th arrondisement of Paris...look it up!

Off to Lyon tomorrow, Avignon the next day, and maybe L'Isle sur la Sorgue the next. Rock on.

1 comment:

Stevie said...

Frankfurt: Where my luggage full of winter clothes was lost on my way to ****ing Siberia. At least they let me sleep on a nice bench for six hours. I'm glad you made it, though. :)