Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduate from college: check and check!

I officially did it. The pomp. The circumstance. The wine! Moving on.

To my to-do list for the summer:
  • figure out all necessary French documents, so I'm legit when I get over there.
  • study for and take the GRE. Continuing to nerd it up: school, I just can't quit!
  • read for fun (still).
  • rock the silver store (still).
  • art projects (including: Courtney's, mine, more drawing, that collage-like activity with broken plates whose name escapes me at the moment...)
  • learn how to cook. (HA!)
  • visit Steinbeck's house.
  • host friends and cousins and all visitors to SC.
  • Fulbright application. Life: it's never done.
  • drink wine with Aunt Robin, Crystal, Limber, etc.
  • drink beer with Uncle Jeff, Crystal, Limber, etc.
  • swim
  • bike
  • run
  • compete in a triathlon with Aunt Robin in August.
  • lift weights, do yoga, eat healthy, and in all other aspects of my life continue the yuppy-fication transformation.
  • SLEEP! (it's good. really good)

3 comments:

Stevie said...

Mosaic.
My yuppification process has been slowed by being in a place with no Whole Foods and very few gyms. I'm already an odd duck here.

Stevie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stevie said...

UNadulturated, of course is correct, foiled by bi-alphabetic keyboards and failure to proofread. Well done, me. I feel like I run around every day and my accomplishment at the end: very small. So I feel you. Hope 4th of July is cool...none of that nonsense here, of course. Work and work, instead.